Foamy - A Parody Foamy - A Parody

omgroflmao and so on...

You pretty much summed up all of the Foamy episodes :P

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Triumphant return for Mr. Fingers

Just when you think you've got the hang of Salad Fingers, along comes another episode and shakes your whole world around. But I think that's what makes Salad Fingers something special. You don't fully understand it, but you come along anyway for the sheer strangeness of it.

It seems that for every question you answer two new ones pop up and the mystery becomes even more complex. I'm not sure if it's the series intention to explain itself, but wherever it's heading I'm with it all the way. The artwork has improved a bit in this episode, we see more details and shadows in the characters. Glad to see you haven't put it to rest yet!

Jewel:- Foolish Games Jewel:- Foolish Games

Not my cup of tea

I agree with what some other people have said, it's way too mushy and the song you selected for this movie didn't do much for me. Instead of trying to work with an ongoing story you limited it to stills moving slowly either to the left or right. And yeah, some of those stills are traced from Ryu and Cammy from Street Fighter Alpha I believe.

Nice art, but in the end it failed to convey the emotions and could've used more animation.

Contra Game Workshop Contra Game Workshop

I'm impressed

You made an editor of the first level in Contra, entirely in flash. That fact alone is enough to give this a high score, but then there's the finalised playable level as well. Sure, it's nowhere near the Nintendo game but I compliment you on your efforts.

Bitter Hearts [Sillygoth] Bitter Hearts [Sillygoth]

Yay!

I didn't really understand the point of it... you just grab a (candy?) heart and look what it has to say. The art and especially the music was great, those two new Zeitmahl tunes sound awesome judging from the loops!

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Good futuristic shooter action

You're obviously a man of talent, the game is excellent and offered a lot of challenge. Perhaps TOO much challenge, some of the levels were so difficult to clear that it almost became frustrating. I think you should give people some more time, it was nearly impossible for me to clear the matador level.

So that's my advice to you if you ever make a UF3; more time for shooting, and maybe some more variety in the music. I'm not saying the music is bad, but the level menu should have it's own music. By the way, the weapon designs are so cool! That's one heavy arsenal!