Contra Game Workshop Contra Game Workshop

I'm impressed

You made an editor of the first level in Contra, entirely in flash. That fact alone is enough to give this a high score, but then there's the finalised playable level as well. Sure, it's nowhere near the Nintendo game but I compliment you on your efforts.

Bitter Hearts [Sillygoth] Bitter Hearts [Sillygoth]

Yay!

I didn't really understand the point of it... you just grab a (candy?) heart and look what it has to say. The art and especially the music was great, those two new Zeitmahl tunes sound awesome judging from the loops!

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Good futuristic shooter action

You're obviously a man of talent, the game is excellent and offered a lot of challenge. Perhaps TOO much challenge, some of the levels were so difficult to clear that it almost became frustrating. I think you should give people some more time, it was nearly impossible for me to clear the matador level.

So that's my advice to you if you ever make a UF3; more time for shooting, and maybe some more variety in the music. I'm not saying the music is bad, but the level menu should have it's own music. By the way, the weapon designs are so cool! That's one heavy arsenal!

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

Errr

Uhhh last guy, no offense but the one you called "last guy" was a female... moron. Tricky is teh c00l!!11

Classic Mario Classic Mario

Hmm

You really need to optimize this game to MAX, I could barely play it. Not everyone has the privilege of being on a 1ghz computer, so try to fix something to make it play faster. This has the potential of being a good game, you just need to make it less... choppy.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

That's one demanding chick...

I really enjoyed this game, first time I sat playing this I almost became addicted. I just couldn't stop :) Anyway, well done.

League Bowling League Bowling

I'm loving this!

Tom, you've done it again. This is probably as close as you can get to the Neo Geo experience in Flash, and it's so fun to play!

Uberboy14: What the hell are you talking about?

Nimian Flyer 2 Nimian Flyer 2

w00t!

Man, these games just keep on getting better :) You've definitely worked on the 3d engine a lot, this is amazing stuff! One of the best flash games I've ever played.

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

Hmm...

I liked #5 the most, it's got a good feel. Um.... yeah.... :)

Thincat's SpaceMutantGame Thincat's SpaceMutantGame

Not bad at all

You've got some talent, that's for sure. But the game could use more variety and better graphics. Nice scrolling, by the way.